Liftmaster® 888LM MyQ Control Panel
Upgrades your LiftMaster Security+® garage door opener (manufactured after 1998) to enable you to control your garage door opener, gate operator, and home lights using your smartphone or computer with the Internet Gateway (sold separately).
- Allows LiftMaster® Garage Door Openers, manufactured since 1998, to be controlled by a smartphone, tablet or computer with the Internet Gateway (sold separately).
- Easily program remote controls and MyQ-Enabled accessories directly from the Control Panel.
- Provides the upgrade needed to utilize Security+ 2.0® and LiftMaster MyQ® Technology.
- LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman garage door opener manufactured since 1998 with RED ORANGE or PURPLE learn button.
- Login to MyQ.
Opens and closes your garage door and controls your Garage Door Opener lights from inside your garage.
- Control when you want your Garage Door Opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door with an adjustable light timer.
Safety and Security
- Equipped with a 150° sensing angle Motion detector automatically turns on Garage Door Opener lights when movement is sensed.
- Don't forget to close the garage door again. Timer-to-Close will automatically close the door after a preprogrammed number of minutes.
- Set the Lock Function to disable all outside remote control signals while you’re away.