Liftmaster 889LM MyQ Control Panel
Upgrades your LiftMaster Security+® garage door opener (manufactured after 1998) to enable you to control your garage door opener, gate operator, and home lights using your smartphone or computer. Requires 828LM Internet Gateway.
- Allows LiftMaster® Garage Door Openers, manufactured since 1998, to be controlled by a smartphone, tablet or computer with the Internet Gateway (sold separately).
- Easily program remote controls and MyQ-Enabled accessories directly from the Control Panel.
- Provides the upgrade needed to utilize Security+ 2.0® and LiftMaster MyQ® Technology.
- LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman garage door opener manufactured since 1998 with RED ORANGE or PURPLE learn button.
- Login to MyQ.
Opens and closes your garage door and controls your Garage Door Opener lights from inside your garage.
- Control when you want your Garage Door Opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door with an adjustable light timer.
Safety and Security
- Equipped with a 150° sensing angle Motion detector automatically turns on Garage Door Opener lights when movement is sensed.
- Don't forget to close the garage door again. Timer-to-Close will automatically close the door after a preprogrammed number of minutes.
- Set the Lock Function to disable all outside remote control signals while you’re away.