Low Power Free Exit Sensing Probe
CP4 5-Wire Low Power Free Exit Sensing Probe With 100FT. Cable
Performance / Features
- Sensor covers 17 foot wide driveway from the side
- Works with any gate operator
- Fully self-contained system—no external circuit board to install
- Solar friendly with lowest stand-by current in industry (under 150 uA)
- Universal voltage
- Five wire model
- Average life in the field is 12 years
- Five year warranty
The CP-4 provides a trigger and a relay closure for direct hook-up to a gate operator. Bury the CP-4 in the dirt beside the driveway (it covers a seventeen foot wide driveway from the side) and hook its wires directly to your gate operator. No output board to install!
Universal voltage (AC and DC) allows unit to be used with any gate operator. 150 Microamps stand-by current−the lowest stand-by current available in the market today and most solar friendly of any free exit system available.